Saturday, January 26, 2019

Post 13-Scabs

Hello everyone! On this blog I thought I would tell you guys about what a scab is. A scab is a dry, rough protective crust that forms over a cut or wound during healing. For example: You trip over a rock while playing with your friend. Your knee starts to bleed. Right away, you body is starting to form a scab over your cut or scratch that is bleeding. A scab is to make sure that no blood will come out of the cut or scratch anymore. Just make sure that you don't pick your scab. When you pick and peel your scab off your cut or scratch will then start bleeding. Your body will form another scab. If you keep picking your scab then your cut or scratch won't heal. If you leave the scab be and let it heal the wound will then go away and there will just be skin there again. Stay healthy and stay in "The Doctor's Office."

2 comments:

Old Photo!

I'm having a little different set-up for my blog today. Anyway, I've found a photo in mu downloads that I don't think I have p...